Product Marketing Specialist
Job ID: 00343023
February 16, 2017
* Work with the Senior Product Manager to implement effective marketing communications that drive category performance, such as promotional flyers, direct mail and email offers, in-store marketing vehicles, tradeshow presence, sales training programs and general product awareness initiatives.
* Compile promotional offers and manage the production of the ADI Monthly Sale Flyer from end-to-end for related categories.
* Research competitive product offerings, market pricing and industry technology trends by working cross functionally with Strategic Marketing, Pricing, Sales, Customers and Vendors.
* Initiate stock balancing requests for IOS (Inactive, Obsolete, and Surplus) products and execute inventory liquidation strategies for related categories.
* Generate sales reporting, promotional effectiveness, inventory effectiveness, and gross margin reporting for related categories.
* Administrative duties and ad hoc requests as assigned.
* BS/BA Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or similar field
* Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in a product management, product marketing, buying, or vendor management role within retail, distribution or similar high transaction environment
* Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience with Microsoft Office Products, including Excel, Word, or PowerPoint
Additional Candidate Qualifications:
* Self-starter, organized, flexible, customer focused, strong business sense
* Ability to understand decisions impact on other areas of the business
* Ability to learn quickly and to communicate about new technologies in a fast paced environment
* Excellent analytical skills with the ability to proactively recognize issues/opportunities
* (5) years’ experience in a product management, product marketing, buying, or vendor management role.
* Ability to manage high revenue external vendor relationships end-to-end
* Ability to be entrepreneurial and think outside the box
* Team player