Job ID: 00339320
Las Vegas, NV
January 5, 2017
ADI Global Distribution is hiring a Sales Representative who will ask the right questions, uncover new opportunities, and drive the kind of sales that result in long-term customer relationships.
ADI, part of Honeywell International, is North America’s leading wholesale distributor of security and low voltage products. We are passionate about helping customers prosper in this exciting and growing marketplace. We understand the business of customer service but more importantly, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We take pride in having the largest and most well trained team of sales and technical professionals that can help customers.
Are you ready to be the reason we are considered the best in the industry? Apply today and learn more about our culture of performance, customer service, and employee development.
- Ask probing questions to new and existing customers, uncovering new sales and service opportunities.
- Create and close sales orders face-to-face and over the phone.
- Convert opportunities to orders via phone, in person, and at industry events.
- Uncover and build new business relationships.
- Strengthen current business relationships through world-class service and product recommendation.
- Negotiate price while creating orders or quotes.
- Research and resolve customer concerns,
- Provide basic product training, sales literature, and arrange for additional, specialized customer training as needed.
- Execute on ADI’s robust branch operational plan ensuring customer satisfaction, data integrity, financial security, inventory planning and accuracy, and overall performance.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year sales or technical experience
- Sales experience in a retail or distribution environment
- Industry knowledge: CCTV, IP, AV technologies, Security, Fire, as well as project sales experience
- Excellent selling, negotiating, and closing skills with ability to build long term business relationships
- Ability to learn quickly, process high call volume, and think outside the box
- Strong work ethic, do what it takes to get the job done-approach, while maintaining high business ethical standards
- Strong customer service, organization, and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, able to work independently without close supervision, and have a team mentality
- Goal oriented
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Positive can-do attitude
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than seventy-five pounds (with assistance)
Apply to this position at http://www.careersathoneywell.com/ position number 00339320.
Wonder what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out our One Honeywell Culture video on the Honeywell YouTube Channel.
Interested in Honeywell but this isn’t the right job for you? Join Honeywell’s Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx